Winter Romance (Rp)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Wolfiery on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Zeusius: Hm? Oh, nothing too important. Just a bunch of deathes this week. I just wish I knew who was bombing the mine.
avatar
Wolfiery
Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-06-02

http://empirerps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Lurichiyo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 am

Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
avatar
Lurichiyo

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Up your butt

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Wolfiery on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
Zeusius: Hm? Yeah. There's been worse though.
avatar
Wolfiery
Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-06-02

http://empirerps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Lurichiyo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
Zeusius: Hm? Yeah. There's been worse though.

Yukio: theres been worse? wow....thats....
avatar
Lurichiyo

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Up your butt

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Wolfiery on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 am

Lurichiyo wrote:
Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
Zeusius: Hm? Yeah. There's been worse though.

Yukio: theres been worse? wow....thats....
Zeusius: It's not as scary as it seems...
avatar
Wolfiery
Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-06-02

http://empirerps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Lurichiyo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 am

Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:
Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
Zeusius: Hm? Yeah. There's been worse though.

Yukio: theres been worse? wow....thats....
Zeusius: It's not as scary as it seems...

Yukio: -blushes- but y-you could get hurt....
avatar
Lurichiyo

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Up your butt

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Wolfiery on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Lurichiyo wrote:
Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:
Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
Zeusius: Hm? Yeah. There's been worse though.

Yukio: theres been worse? wow....thats....
Zeusius: It's not as scary as it seems...

Yukio: -blushes- but y-you could get hurt....
Zeusius: Not hurt too bad..
avatar
Wolfiery
Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-06-02

http://empirerps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Lurichiyo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:
Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:
Wolfiery wrote:
Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: N-Nothing importaint?? bombing???
Zeusius: Hm? Yeah. There's been worse though.

Yukio: theres been worse? wow....thats....
Zeusius: It's not as scary as it seems...

Yukio: -blushes- but y-you could get hurt....
Zeusius: Not hurt too bad..

Yukio: but...if something happened....I.........
avatar
Lurichiyo

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Up your butt

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Wolfiery on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Zeusius: -stays quiet-
avatar
Wolfiery
Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-06-02

http://empirerps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Lurichiyo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Yukio: I......................

(IEUFGIEFGHIY internet derp >.>)
avatar
Lurichiyo

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Up your butt

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Wolfiery on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Lurichiyo wrote:Yukio: I......................

(IEUFGIEFGHIY internet derp >.>)

Zeusius: ._. You?
avatar
Wolfiery
Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-06-02

http://empirerps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Lurichiyo on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 am

Yukio: I-I...I dont know what I would do without you.....-blushes-
avatar
Lurichiyo

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Up your butt

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Romance (Rp)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum